||FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT DISTILLED WATER &
- is water that has been turned into steam so its impurities are left behind. The steam is condensed to make pure water.
- is pure water with virtually all contaminants removed.
- is purer than water from carbon filters or reverse osmosis.
- tastes good and is a thirst quencher.
- leaves no residue in the body.
- is great for the healthy functioning of the body.
- is so pure that it is used in the manufacture of pharmaceutical and liquid drug prescriptions.
- is a universally accepted standard for biomedical applications.
- is a better, safer alternative for drinking, ice cubes, cooking, fruit juices, coffee, tea, pets & house plants.
Distilled water is recommended by many
- physicians for persons with kidney stones.
- physicians and nutritionists for persons on low-sodium diets.
- veterinarians for family, pets and pedigree animals.
- science teachers.
- the only process which extracts pure water from contaminated water.
- is recognized as the single most effective, practical method of drinking water purification.
- the best method for consistent high quality water.
- the only process which boils the water and converts it to steam, hence killing bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
- the only process that does not depend on a physical barrier that could break down or fail and let contaminants pass through it.
- natures own way of purification.